2013/01/28

[No.0047 Kanji] Mountain *Casual Expression*



Japanese kanji for mountain


Do you like skiing or snowboarding?
(スキーとかスノーボード好き?)
(sukii toka suno-bo-do suki?)

My friends frequently go snowboarding in winter.
(友だちが冬になるとよくスノボ行くんだけど、)
(tomodachiga fuyuninaruto yoku sunobo ikundakedo)

I have hit my head on the ground and knocked out for 20 minutes when snowboarding. LOL
(ぼくスノボやってる時に、頭を地面にぶつけて20分間気絶してたことがあるんだよね笑)
(boku sunobo yatterutokini, atamawo jimenni butsukete nijyuppunkan kizetsushitetakotoga arundayone(warai))


Examples:
  • So I like hill climbing, but I hate a snow mountain.
    (だから山登りは好きだけど、雪山は嫌い笑)

    (dakara yamanoboriha sukidakedo, yukiyamaha kirai(warai))
  • You like to go to mountain? Or Sea?
    (山派?海派?)
    (yamaha? umiha?)


Anyway, take care when you go to a snow mountain.
(雪山行くときは気をつけてね)
(yukiyama ikutokiha kiwotuketene)



    ------ 
    #Should you have any question, please leave a comment or contact share.your.japan[at]gmail.com.
    Basically I'm writing casual or polite expression, but if you'd like to learn business expression, please let me know.
    #Our Facebook page is here. Please like us.
    #Our Twitter account is here. Please follow us.
    #I have started to note a level of politeness in a title. I'm separating the levels to 3 degrees below.

    • Casual Expression
    • Polite Expression
    • Business Expression
    ------ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...